Happy Face System
Our Happy Face Program lets our parents be involved throughout the year in simple but meaningful ways to help make our Rainbow Of Knowledge community the best it can be for everyone!
There are many benefits to parental involvement in your child’s education including: strengthening the connection within your family unit, helping foster great communication, providing a more positive outlook towards school and learning, and learning to recognize the importance of contributions made to the community. In addition to these benefits, studies have shown that parental involvement can also lead to higher grades and test scores, better attendance, a greater likelihood of graduating from High School, and a better chance at enrolling in post-secondary education!
There are many ways to participate at Rainbow of Knowledge School, including, but not limited to:
- Volunteering as a Parent Helper on Field Trips, Parties and Events.
- Donating “goodies” to our school parties.
- Making copies for the Teachers.
- Attending our Parent Meetings.
- Donating cans to recycle for our Can Drives.
- Helping us to maintain the school and the grounds at Work Days.
- Donating gently used toys, computers, and other supplies the school can use.
When exploring enrollment of your student, we provide all parents our simple list of Happy Face Requirements to ensure you understand the many options to participate! (Because the Happy Face program is built into our tuition model, parents who choose not to participate are charged a small penalty fee at year-end.)